Thursday, April 16, 2015

Ryanindaswamp / Man In Da Street


Comin Klean Thurzday



  
"Good Morning.
J. Christ and Associates.
How may I help you"?

"J.C. pleeze".

"I'm sorry Sir.
Mr. Christ is on call today.
He will not be back in the office
Until next week".

"Damn. I really need to speak with
HIM today.
The Fowler is so buried
Up my as...".

"Sir. Sir. I understand.
I'll more than happy to take a message.
But honestly Sir there are a couple of
Hundreds of thousands of message's already
Today for Mr. Jesus and it is only 07:00
EST".

"Damnnnnnn.
I really need to speak with HIM.
Ya All gotta a cell number for HIM"?

"No Sir.
Mr. Jesus is strictly Tele Pathic .
Besides HIM
And
Arch Angle Michael are somewhere down
On Earth.
Critical Recon Mission.
We haven't a clue where they are.
Seemingly
All hell has broken loose in more than a
thousand different sectors.
Our intelligence reports are showing that
At this very time
Satan
Is kicking ass
Not even taking names".

"Tehhh. Tell me about".

"Sir.
My suggestion is that you call out   
At the top of your lungs loud
And
Clear
For
Rabbi Jesus Great Lord God Almighty.
Trust me Sir.
He will hear you.
Get back to you in a
Lightening quicker
Than quick lickety".

"Honestly Mamm.
The way things are going.
Just might not even be any
Quick licketies left much less
Any Tomorrow's".

I know.
I know Sir.
It is for that reason alone that
Lord God Almighty Rabbi Jesus
And
Arch Angel Michael
Are on down on Earth.
Actually.
They are looking to slam Satan
Into the Bottomless Pit of Fire
For the next thousand years".

"Damnnnn.
Dis shit ain't playin.
Just when you thought it couldn't
Get any worse".

"No kidding Sir.
I know.
No worries though.
Here's what I suggest.
Say over
And
Over
And
Over
Again:

The Blood of Jesus Christ Flows Through Me.

Works every time.
Know this for a fact Sir.
We ain't playin.
Our mission forward is to cast
Satan
Into the
Bottomless Pit of Fire.
Just repeat over
Over
And
Over
Again
The
Magic words that I told you.
Let the Spirit and Blood of Lord God Jesus
Flow through your entire skinny being Mr.
Donovan."

"How you know my name.
About my skinny
Self".

"Mr. Donovan.
You have called the office
Of

Jesus Christ Strategic Security World Wide".

"Oh yeah.
Stupid Fuckin Me.
My bad.
Thanks Mamm"

"No worries Mr. Donovan.
You take care Sir.
Feel free.
Call anytime
Hope your day goes better for you.".


Yeah. Time To Kick Some Satan Ass

Yeah.
Somedayz Jus Be Dat Way.


Now. On To The World.

I'm reading a fascinating book.
I wasn't even looking for this book.
Or for that matter any book .
I was chilling in the lounge at
The college library.

All I did was look up from the
Arm chair I was sitting in.
Presto slam whammo.
There it was.

The book deals with subject matter
That not only did I ever realize even
Existed.
But subject matter that digs incredibly
Deep into the very fabric of what this
Country stands for regarding Life
Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness.

What is forefront to me is the
Separation of The Have's and
The Have Not's.
In regards to Race Wealth and
Just basic existence.

As well the very location of where
This nightmare takes place is indicative
To the very nature of intent.

This book just fascinates me.
I hope Ya All Enjoy.

Yeah I Know World.

What Happened
To The
Picture
Of
The
Book Discussing PCP's
That Was Just Here
In This Very Place
Not Less Than 24 Hours Ago.

The Publisher/Printer
Of That
Book.

Seemingly Are The Folks
Responsible For The Tag Job
That Planted On This Blog.

Hey.
I Mean Really.

I Can't Blame
The Publisher/Printer
For Pulling
Their Book
Off This Site.

After All.

This Stinkin
Little Nothin
Blog
Iz
Only
Read
Currently
In
38 Countries
Including
Belarus
And
Kazakhstan.

As Well
Very Few Readers
Worldwide.

Only Into
The
10's
Of Thousands.

Weekly.

I Understand.
I Certainly Would Not
Want To Be Associated
With This Insane Diatribe.

For The Real
On Da 100.

Regarding PCP's
In Anniston, Alabama.

Following
Are
Real Facts
Involved
In This Brutal
Over Reach
Of Corporate Greed
All For The
Almighty Dollar.

I Do Want To Thank
The Author
For Bringing This
Very Serious Act
Of Intentional Harm
By Corporate Greed
On The Innocent Residents
Of This Small Community.

Regarding Tagging.

Honestly.

When It Comes To Tagging.

There
Is
Really
Only
One Way
To Go.











 




Now

Dis
Some
Real
Damn Ass
Tagging.

North Carolina

The Inside Story: Anniston, Alabama: Introduction

www.chemicalindustryarchives.org/ dirtysecrets/ annistonindepth/ intro.asp

PCB Pollution in Anniston, Alabama - Commonweal

www.commonweal.org/downloads/programs/Anniston_AL_PCB.pdf


Dirty soil and diabetes: Anniston's toxic legacy — Environmental ...

www.environmentalhealthnews.org/ ehs/ news/ 2012/ pollution-poverty-people-of-color-day-6-diabetes

Monsanto Hid Decades Of Pollution | Common Dreams | Breaking ...

www.commondreams.org/headlines02/0101-02.htm


Toxic Apocalypse Site #12 | Anniston, Alabama PCB Contamination

www.catastrophemap.org/toxic-apocalypse-anniston-alabama.html 

Community against Pollution (CAP) - Chemical Body Burden

www.chemicalbodyburden.org/hb_cs_cap.htm -

Anniston PCB Site - U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service

www.fws.gov/daphne/Contaminants/index-AnnistonNRDA.html  



Ryan. Out.



Tail End

hot girls in bikinis 20 Bikinis...bikinis everywhere!! (55 Photos)


What Would A Day
In Da Swamp
Be Without Some
Pac

Here Ya Go
TPD
Patrol Officer Kile
 

  •  ]





  • This is a preview. The number of pages displayed is limited.
    Front Cover
















     
     
     












       

    No comments:

    Post a Comment